Digital Servo Tester / ESC Consistency Tester for RC Helicopter Aircraft Car
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Deluxe Digital Servo Tester with 7 outputs
Digital Servo Consistency Tester 50-250HZ 4.8-6V Assembled ESC For FPV RC Airplane
- Input voltage: 4.8-6.0v
- Signal width: 800-2200us
- 50H analog servo signal cycle 20us gear frequency 50HZ
- 125H digital servo has a signal period of 8 US frequency 125HZ
- 250H digital servo signal cycle 4US frequency 250HZ
- Synchronous output servo system and performance for steering gear for precise control of servo control output signal
- Test subtle changes between different steering gears. (1 millisecond = 1000 microseconds)
- Hard Durable Plastic Shell great to keep in a tool box for the field or at the work bench
- 7 individual outputs
- Select the corresponding servo frequency first, 50hz for Analog, 125 or 250 for Digital, then plug in the steering servo, to avoid damage to the steering servo
- 1 x Digital Servo Tester/ESC Consistency Tester
These servo testers are excellent for testing your servos and ESC. They can also be used to set up manual control for motor operation. This tool is helpful for all RC vehicles and aircraft, including RC cars, trucks, planes, helicopters, boats, and any RC with a JST servo plug.